We develop and provide novel image analysis and management tools. Recent research efforts
have concentrated on two areas:
- We have designed and implemented the Molecular Imaging Portal (MIPortal) - a web-based system that extends
the common PACS functionality beyond radiologic imaging and allows us to continue ground-breaking research
in combining modern imaging techniques with genomics, proteomics and other molecular information.
- We continue development of novel image analysis tools with emphasis on molecular imaging. Examples of such
- OsiriX Ratio T2 Map plug-in to calculate a T2 map from pre/post contrast T2 images.
- registration and fusion algorithms for MRI and FMT data sets
- DICOM conversion routines for intravital microscopy and bio-luminescence image sets
- optical image analysis software.